PMA Technologies, a leading provider of innovative project management and construction industry software applications, announced today a new version of NetRisk.
Thanks to multiple US patents, NetRisk empowers project managers to accurately predict project completion dates and costs and is the only Monte Carlo tool that can model the risk of float use during simulation.
Now with Integrated Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis Functionality
Import Cost Uncertainty from Excel
Have a cost estimate in Excel?
- Copy and paste cost uncertainty directly from Excel using NetRisk’s spreadsheet-style interface.
- Map cost ranges directly to both activities and level-of-effort type activities to achieve a truly integrated cost and schedule risk model.
Risk Cost Impacts
- Define cost impacts on threats and opportunities in the risk register and choose whether activities are impacted by schedule, cost, or both.
- Support both time-dependent and time-independent costs for modeling labor, materials, or equipment.
- Drill down into cost distributions, probabilistic cash flow, and cost and schedule scatter plots using the familiar intuitive and customizable chart reporting tools.
Learn more about NetRisk features.
Since 2008, PMA’s software has proven to be invaluable to a variety of leaders in the project controls and construction industries. PMA Technologies continues to transform innovative ideas into practical solutions to inspire transparent, effective, and collaborative planning and scheduling.