Join fellow practitioners at the 2016 NetPoint & GPM Conference in learning basic and advanced features. This training class is a perfect precursor to help any attendee get the most benefit from our conference content. Registration for the training class is $150 and includes a 90-day license to best support your NetPoint® education.
2016 NetPoint & GPM Conference
January 29-30, 2016
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
A free, two-day program focused on advancing the practice of planning and scheduling. Learn more about the conference keynote and presentation tracks.
Training topics include:
- Tips & tricks – gain experience to streamline use
- Visual target mode – see targets display based on custom filters
- Variance reporting – compare updates to track variance
- New features – code manager, activity patterns & sizes, & international date formats
- Excel data transfer – create custom reports & update select fields back to the plan
- Automated layout – explore options, like applying swim lanes by code
Register here to reserve your spot.