Please join us for a series of webinars that will demonstrate new features,
explore improved features, and share innovative approaches to using NetPoint®.
Introduction to NetPoint 4.1 Features – Part 1
No dates scheduled. Check back soon!
Presented by Tim Mather & Renee Woolley. The focus of this webinar is the demonstration of 4.1 features and improved functionality as well as sharing our tips for streamlined use of NetPoint:
- NEW Global Edit Mode™ (GEM™) for optimizing schedule appearance (as detailed in Visualize the Plan)
- NEW Edit-in-place Object Descriptions
- NEW Graphical Grid Spacing and Canvas Stretching
- NEW MS Excel template improvements including import of activities into an existing NetPoint plan
- Guidance for improved features like one of our favorites, Set Properties for Selected Objects
- Tips and tricks – add a gridline, finding and deleting links, graphic enhancement of a plan
PC-based attendees: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Macintosh®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer